| Health Tips | How To Drink Water
* If you are suffering from health problems skin problem, acidity, muscle pain, digestion problem, fatigue or migraine then according to studies chances are one of the main causes is not drinking right amount of water properly.
*SO you have heard water is life, from this video you will get to know that if it is not properly drunk then how it can become a major cause of death. So let's find out everyday when how much and in which way you should drink water so that it benefits you. Because it is a fact that 90% of us drink water in wrong way, and a proof to that is the diseases I mentioned at the beginning of the video getting so much common among us. "Oh god! Again I have forgotten to drink water today!"and immediately you picked up a 1 lit water bottle and drank 1 lit of water at once.
* Do you know this is more harmful for you than benefiting. In medical term it is called water intoxication or water poisoning. Our body has a limited capacity to hold a particular amount of water at once. At once if you drink too much of water then it increases the water percentage in your blood. As a result, the density of different electrolyte especially sodium starts to decrease and water starts to move from outside to inside of cells,causing them to swell.
* When this happens with our brain cells it Causes headache, fatigue and many other health problems. This condition is also called hypothermia. Now the question is, how can you know whether you have right amount of water in your body or not? Your urine color is an indicator of that. If it is dark yellow, then it indicates water deficiency in your body. If it is transparent just like fresh water,then it indicates water excess in your body. Neither deficiency nor excess of water is good for your body.
* If your urine color is very light yellow then it indicates that you have right amount of water in your body. So your urine color is a very efficient indicator. Other than that when you drink water while walking or standing, opening your mouth in upward direction then along with water a lot of air enter into your stomach which may cause acidity in your stomach. So, what you should do? First of all do not drink more than 300 ml of water at once. Second, sit somewhere and then drink water slowly by touching your mouth with the bottle or glass. Because when you will drink water slowly,the enzymes in your mouth will get a chance to mix up with the water and reach your stomach,which is very good for your digestion. So, smart idea 1: Always drink slowly Are you also one of them, who cannot eat their meals without drinking water? And some of them can't eat their meals without drinking soft drinks along with it. That is more dangerous. If you are one of them then chances are most of the time you suffer from acidity and digestion problem. Because just as we eat something after cooking it, in the same way when the food reaches our stomach, gastric juice mix with it to get it digested.
* So it can be said, that after reaching our stomach the food is cooked for the second time by our gastric juice. Then only finally the food is digested. Now suppose when you are cooking, if someone keep putting water in your saucepan then will the food be prepared properly?
* The same thing happens when you drink water while eating. Because of drinking water the density of the gastric juice starts to decrease which results in causing digestion problem. So what should you do? You should always drink water 30 min before-or after having your meal.
* Yes, if you are eating very dry food then you can drink a little amount of water but that is just to soak the throat. So, smart idea 2: Don't drink while eating You may have heard it before also that 75%of our body is made of water. But due to sweat, urine and breathing everyday we loose near about 2 to 2.5 lit of water from our body. So to restore this amount of water we need to drink 2 to 2.5 lit of water everyday. But in a day, when and how should we drink water? First of all, just after getting up in the morning, even before brushing your teeth or having breakfast you should drink at least 300 ml of water. Because the enzymes in your month after a good night sleep are very much beneficial for your body.
* This is why they are said superior than golden Ayurveda. But maximum of us go to brush our teeth right after getting up, because of that the enzymes can not reach to the stomach. So from tomorrow morning after getting up,your first task is to drink 300 ml or 1 glass of water very slowly. Then 30 min before and after having your breakfast you have to drink 300 ml or 1 glass of water each time, that is a total of 600 ml or 2 glass of water. In the same way, before and after having your lunch and dinner you have to drink 300 ml or 1 glass of water. By following this simple routine you can drink 2 lit of water regularly. So that you remember to drink water before and after having your meal, you can use your mobile phone's alarm clock as a reminder or you can also use the app named "water drink reminder".
* So, smart idea 3: Follow a drinking routine As there are right times to drink water similarly there are some wrong times when you should never drink water. These are,1) While eating a meal 2) Just after coming out from toilet. Because at that time some of our muscles remain loose, so maximum of the water that we drink at that time passes through our system without getting absorbed and as a result we have to go to toilet again and again. 3) Before going to bed at night you should not drink water. Because unless in mid night you may have to wake up to go to the toilet. This will harm your sleep cycle and decrease your sleep quality.
* So you should drink little amount of water at least one hour before going to bed. 4) You should always avoid drinking water after intense workout sessions. Because during workout we loose a lot of electrolytes from our body due to sweat. In this condition if you drink huge amount of water then the remaining electrolytes in your body also get dissolved in that water,causing vomiting fatigue and lots of health problems. So in this condition you should always drink Glucon-D type of drinks, so that not only the water but also the electrolytes get restore din your body. So, smart idea 4: Avoid drinking water at wrong times Are you one of them who in summer time gets straight to the freezer to drink chilled water after getting back home from somewhere?
* Then chances are many often you suffer from cold and digestion problem. You may know that our body has a suitable temperature, when you drink chilled water then that cold water hinders in the process of maintaining that body temperature and as a result it also creates problem to maintain blood pressure. So what should we do?
* We should always drink room temperature water. As in yogic culture it is said that we should not drink water more or less than 4 degree of our body temperature. Because then it harms our body more than benefiting. So, smart idea 5: Always drink room temperature water So let's recap all of the Smart ideas once again,
* 1) Always drink small amount of water at once and drink it slowly. 2) Don't drink while eating. 3) Follow a drinking routine to drink right amount of water at the right time. 4) Avoid drinking water at wrong time. 5) Always drink room temperature water.
* As someone once said, "Drink right amount of water, your skin, your hair, your mind and your body will thank you." At last a little request to you, if you find this video useful then please share it with your friends. So that they can also understand the importance of drinking water in the right way. Next video is on the next Wednesday. Thanks for watching. More wisdom more solution better life.